Observations from a guy who pretends to know more than you do but knows how stupid he really is.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Do You Have Any Questions?

Although you didn't see them here, some of my postings have some people very angry. I don't think they understand me. It's OK. I'm used to it. No one here understands me either. Here are some of the questions I've received.

Do you hate white people?

You must think I am Asian. Actually, my father was a full blooded Apache and my mother's grandparents got to the United States about 100 years ago from Germany. I have blond hair and blue eyes. In my postings, I show how I think the Asians think of me. I must look really quite silly to them.

Do you hate Asian people?

Of course not. I married two Asian women (married one, got divorced, married a second, got the marriage annulled) and am engaged to a third Asian woman. I have only had sex with Asian women. It was never my goal. It just worked out that way.

Do you hate Asian men?

No. But they must hate me. I live in a city where the men outnumber the women 4:3. I come and marry one of their women and that's one less woman for them. I don't hate anybody.

Do you have a special fondness for Asian women?

Only one right now. That's enough.

Well, I see Mickey's big hand is pointing to the six and his little hand is pointing to the twelve. So I'd better get to bed.

And let this be a lesson to you, if you had terrible thoughts about me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am writing this page anonymously. I am well known in certain parts of the world. Trained in one job and working in another job for the past 30 years. But I've done many other things.